Undergraduate Student Information
All student employees must read the Employment Policies for Students. Institutional policies are listed and a copy should be printed for your records. Please be aware, the Office of Financial Aid does not keep lists of the available jobs. All jobs are listed on the online job site.
Tips for Applying to Jobs…
- Students need to create a username and password in order to apply for jobs on the Providence College Career Site.
- Apply to multiple jobs! There are lots of students applying to jobs so it is highly recommended that you apply to many different jobs so you have a good chance at securing employment.
- Wait patiently while your applications are reviewed! Please remember that many students may apply to the same job and supervisors need time to go through all applications. Feel free to check on the status of your application after 1-2 weeks by contacting the supervisor.
- Continually check job postings. Remember that jobs are posted throughout the year so if you didn’t get your first choice…keep looking.
- It is very important to remember that being awarded Federal Work Study does not guarantee you a job. You must secure a position in order to receive FWS earnings.
- If you plan on working during the school year please note that you need either your original passport or original birth certificate in order to complete that paperwork that is required to start working. Please plan accordingly.
- You must complete all required paperwork BEFORE you can start working! These forms can be found by choosing ‘Required Paperwork’ on the right-hand side of this page.
- Once completed, bring forms and identification to Harkins Hall 403.