Site Home > Required Paperwork

Required Paperwork

Please note all forms below are also available for printing from our Forms section. If you have difficulty accessing the information, please contact our office and we will help you access the form(s) you need.

All Student Workers

  • Employment Certification Form
  • W-4 Form*
  • Rhode Island W-4 Form*
  • I-9 Form* – Providence College uses direct deposit for payroll checks. Through CyberFriar, using Employee Self Service, you can initiate direct deposit, make changes to existing accounts, and add new accounts.
  • GLBA Training Videos ​- All college employees who have access to the Banner Student System or files that contain confidential information must participate in viewing the library of training videos.

*All forms with an asterisk only need to be completed during the initial hiring process. If you have worked on campus previously, you do not need to fill these forms out.


If you are returning to the same Federal Work Study (FWS) or Regular Student Payroll (RSP) job you had in the prior year your supervisor should have already placed you on a rehire list and there is no additional paperwork necessary to complete.

Summer Hires