If you have difficulty accessing the information, please contact our office and we will help you access the form(s) you need.
- Employment Certification Form
- 2020 Federal W4 Form
- 2020 Rhode Island W-4 Form
- Federal I-9 Form – Providence College uses direct deposit for payroll checks. Through CyberFriar, using Employee Self Service, you can initiate direct deposit, make changes to existing accounts, and add new accounts.
- GLBA Training Videos - All college employees who have access to the Banner Student System or files that contain confidential information must participate in viewing the library of training videos.
- Direct Deposit Form – Highly Recommended (Please note if you submit this form, attach a voided check or checking deposit slip to this form)
If you are returning to the same Federal Work Study (FWS) or Regular Student Payroll (RSP) job you had in the prior year your supervisor should have already placed you on a rehire list and there is no additional paperwork necessary to complete.
Students working during the summer months through Feinstein (Community Work Study) must also complete the following:
- 2020 Summer Employment Resource Form (coming soon!)